Vintage Smith silver 30mm cushion cased gentleman’s wristwatch. Fully hallmarked for Birmingham 1946.
Circular silvered dial with Arabic numerals with minute markers along with subsidiary seconds with blued steel hands. Signed cal. C8198 with a 15 jewel movement set in a Dennison case, modern black leather strap.
Hand wind movement runs extremely well and keeps good time for the age of the watch. Just been completely serviced, please remember this will not keep time as your new quartz watch!
The dial has a nice patina with the odd mark as you can see from the images. Hard to find today a silver cushioned cased Smiths 'Made in England' with no engraving.
Will be well packed with insured signed for delivery.
Delivery and Packing
We always send our items by Royal Mail Special Delivery or by UPS, this is dependent on size, value and country. Our delivery service will always require a signature and will be fully insured for loss or damage. We use our own in-house professional packing service and you can rest assured that our bank vault packing will protect your item. We pride ourselves on quality packing, shipping, materials and any customs forms to be completed correctly.
We do not ship to Canada or Russia due to their customs regulations and customs holding timeline.
See our terms and conditions for further details
We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 14 days of sale. We will only return purchase fee's when we have received the item back. Return items must be sent recoded delivery, insured and signed for and be in the same condition as sent. see our terms and conditions for further details.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1) Buyer pays return postage fee's.
2) We are not liable for any items held at any customs.
3) We will not return purchases fee's if customs hold your item for any reason.
4) Any customs payments are the buyers responsibility.
5) We will not alter any forms to lower custom fee's payable. This includes sending as a gift.
6) We will only return purchase fee's when we have received the item back.
7) All return items must be in the same condition as sent.
8) Lost or damaged items will be settled by the postal service or courier.
9) We will help with any claims for lost or damaged claims
10) Insurance payments timeline will be in the hands of the postal service or courier.
11) Return items must be sent recoded, insured to the value of the goods and signed for.
12) Items must be returned within 14 days.
13) All images and content should not be copied without concent from Seolfor Ltd T/A My Antique Silver
14) We reserve the right to remove any item from sale or cancel order placed or purchased without notification.