26 items available.
An extremely good quality French Louis XVI style sienna marble and bronze gilt clock set comprising of two urn garnitures and a mantel clock. The clock has four marble columns ...
French antique porcelain and gilded brass mounted mantel clock garniture, including a pair of urns. The clock is surmounted by a porcelain urn and it has painted designs and gilded ...
French polished slate, malachite and gilt bronze 3 piece clock garniture, with stepped platform top to the clock accented by gilt bronze classical motifs including a female head above a ...
An Outstanding 19th Century french porcelain ormolu sevres garniture mantle clock set
This is a truly Exceptionally charming timepiece, of French origin and made Circa 1870-1880.
The 3 piece Garniture set is ...
An impressive French clock garniture in gilt bronze. Eight day movement striking on a bell at the hours and half hour. Measurement is for the clock. The candelabra garnitures stand ...
- Gorgeous antique French bronze clock set
- Gilt clock is surmounted by gorgeous cherub and flanked by candelabras
- Great patina to gilt
- Purchased from a dealer on Marche ...
A French Red Marble and Gilt Bronze Antique clock garniture.
Eight day movement. Striking on the hour and half hour on a bell.
Candelabra Garniture standing 23 inches high.
This is an unusual Sienna marble clock garniture. The clock has a 14cm diameter dial with Arabic numerals. The twin train movement with mercury compensation pendulum striking on a bell ...
A 19th Century French Three Piece Clock Garniture De Cheminee together with a matching pair patinated brass campana urns.
An extremely fine quality French Belle Epoque clock set comprising of a brass and porcelain painted mantel clock with two vase urn garnitures. Both the clock and garnitures have beautifully ...
A Stunning French antique clock set that we date to circa 1880
Centre clock flanked by two garniture urns
Love the colour scheme to the stone
Gilt fixtures are original to piece
Great find ...
Gorgeous French antique gilt clock set
Central clock flanked by two garniture urns
White marble offset by gilt
Classic timepiece purchased from a dealer on Marche Biron at Paris antiques markets
Viewings available ...
This is a stunning 19th Century French antique hand decorated toll-ware garniture set which is beautifully decorated with hand painted decoration and ormolu mounts and embellishments.
Circa 19th century, large French bronze and marble clock garniture emblematic of literature. The white enamel Roman number dial has an exposed escapement, set in a column surmounted by a ...
- Stunning French Empire marble and gilt clock set
- Central mantle clock flanked by two urns of amphora form
- The first thing that really grabbed our attention are the lovely ...
- Wonderful antique French Empire clock set
- Lovely green onyx stone complimented by intricate Cloisonne decoration
- Cloisonne is a decorative work in which enamel, glass, or gemstones are ...
- Gorgeous French Empire antique clock set
- Made from green onyx and gilt
- Two urns of amphora form flank the clock
- Great finish to the onyx with ...
A 19th Century Napoleon III French Sévres style ormolu and porcelain three piece clock garniture.
The clock and side ornaments sit on velvet and gilt wood plinths which in turn sit ...
This is a stunning French figural clock with garniture. In lovely condition, this piece has been cleaned and serviced by our in house clock restorer.
Carson & Draper provide excellent personal ...
Gorgeous French Empire style marble clock and garniture set. In lovely condition for age. In full working order this clock has been cleaned and serviced by our in house clock ...
Absolutely stunning French Art Deco Clock with matching garniture. In lovely working condition having been cleaned and serviced by our in house clock restorer.
Carson & Draper provide excellent personal ...
- Gorgeous French Empire three piece clock / garniture set
- Clock is crafted from marble, gilt and silver plate finish for the cherubim
- Really stands out, great collectors piece
- Great ...
- Gorgeous French Empire style mahogany clock and garniture set
- Bought from a dealer at Les Puces flea market in Paris
- Please let us know if you would like to ...
A quality, finely cast and chased gilt bronze (ormolu) striking mantel clock with exceptionally attractive garniture. The case is in rococo-style with stylised foliage, floral and scroll motifs. Surmounted by ...
Art Deco at it's finest from renowned French maker Odyv, this is a working clock featuring alarm function. Displaying classic Deco form in an equine scene; a lady in typical ...
A stunning quality onyx clock with a pair of urns, all mounted with ormolu, clock mechanism stamped Paris, Medaille D'Argent 1855. all in excellent condition, keeps perfect time. Comes with ...
Sign upfor email alerts -Get all the latest antiquessent directly to you