33 items available.
19th Century French gilt metal clock garniture. The clock with an eight day bell striking movement, pendulum and key. The two sidepiece candelabrum have four candleholders. Good original condition and ...
An extremely fine quality French Belle Epoque clock set comprising of a brass and porcelain painted mantel clock with two vase urn garnitures. Both the clock and garnitures have beautifully ...
Fine Victorian Ornate Gilded Clock Set with delightful ornate cupids and flowers. The clock is an 8 day movement with original hands and a cupid to the base. The candlesticks ...
Very pretty antique French clock set, consisting of the clock & two garnitures. This whole set is in good original condition & the gilding is a bit rubbed in places, ...
A Very Decorative French Gilded Brass And Marble Clock Garniture.
Still in original condition including movement, mercury pendulum and dial.
The gilded ornament on top of the clock is executed with two ...
A very attractive and appealing Garniture set by the renowned maker MOUGIN of PARIS.
The whole set is in lovely condition with abundant detail in design and style. The sevres panels ...
Impressive Blue and White “Dutch Delft” and Brass Art Nouveau Clock Garniture. French.The brass mounts fully in the art nouveau style and very fine cast.
With original nice painted flowers on the ...
A very pretty guilt metal & marble mantel clock, with matching 3 branch candelabra. The clock has four marble columns with acorn finials and the enamel dial is painted with ...
This exceptional three-piece rouge red marble mantle clock with a matching pair of urns is a fine and impressive set in superb original condition. It has a plain domed case ...
- Gorgeous antique French clock set with garniture urns to side
- Love the gilt Atlas figures supporting the structure of the clock in classical style
- Two urns either side also ...
Offered for sale is this quality antique ormolu & porcelain clock set. Ornate well cast ormolu case. Inset sevres style porcelain plaques. The 8 day movement striking on a bell, ...
- Gorgeous antique French clock and garniture set in salmon marble
- Gilt fixtures are outstanding including griffins, acanthus decorations, the sunburst pendulum and other pieces
- Clock flanked by two urns ...
A veined marble portico clock with matching vase side garnitures. A convex glass to the enamel dial with floral chasing below the Arabic numerals. A floral cast gilt bronze surround ...
French antique porcelain and gilded brass mounted mantel clock garniture, including a pair of urns. The clock is surmounted by a porcelain urn and it has painted designs and gilded ...
French polished slate, malachite and gilt bronze 3 piece clock garniture, with stepped platform top to the clock accented by gilt bronze classical motifs including a female head above a ...
An impressive French clock garniture in gilt bronze. Eight day movement striking on a bell at the hours and half hour. Measurement is for the clock. The candelabra garnitures stand ...
- Gorgeous antique French bronze clock set
- Gilt clock is surmounted by gorgeous cherub and flanked by candelabras
- Great patina to gilt
- Purchased from a dealer on Marche ...
A French Red Marble and Gilt Bronze Antique clock garniture.
Eight day movement. Striking on the hour and half hour on a bell.
Candelabra Garniture standing 23 inches high.
This is an unusual Sienna marble clock garniture. The clock has a 14cm diameter dial with Arabic numerals. The twin train movement with mercury compensation pendulum striking on a bell ...
A Stunning French antique clock set that we date to circa 1880
Centre clock flanked by two garniture urns
Love the colour scheme to the stone
Gilt fixtures are original to piece
Great find ...
Gorgeous French antique gilt clock set
Central clock flanked by two garniture urns
White marble offset by gilt
Classic timepiece purchased from a dealer on Marche Biron at Paris antiques markets
Viewings available ...
Circa 19th century, large French bronze and marble clock garniture emblematic of literature. The white enamel Roman number dial has an exposed escapement, set in a column surmounted by a ...
- Stunning French Empire marble and gilt clock set
- Central mantle clock flanked by two urns of amphora form
- The first thing that really grabbed our attention are the lovely ...
- Wonderful antique French Empire clock set
- Lovely green onyx stone complimented by intricate Cloisonne decoration
- Cloisonne is a decorative work in which enamel, glass, or gemstones are ...
- Gorgeous French Empire antique clock set
- Made from green onyx and gilt
- Two urns of amphora form flank the clock
- Great finish to the onyx with ...
A 19th Century Napoleon III French Sévres style ormolu and porcelain three piece clock garniture.
The clock and side ornaments sit on velvet and gilt wood plinths which in turn sit ...
This is a stunning French figural clock with garniture. In lovely condition, this piece has been cleaned and serviced by our in house clock restorer.
Carson & Draper provide excellent personal ...
Gorgeous French Empire style marble clock and garniture set. In lovely condition for age. In full working order this clock has been cleaned and serviced by our in house clock ...
Absolutely stunning French Art Deco Clock with matching garniture. In lovely working condition having been cleaned and serviced by our in house clock restorer.
Carson & Draper provide excellent personal ...
- Gorgeous French Empire three piece clock / garniture set
- Clock is crafted from marble, gilt and silver plate finish for the cherubim
- Really stands out, great collectors piece
- Great ...
Sign upfor email alerts -Get all the latest antiquessent directly to you