9 items available.
STUNNING 19thc Japy Freres FRENCH ANTIQUE GARNITURE MANTLE STRIKING CLOCK SET
This is a truly Exceptional timepiece by one of the greatest Clockmakers in the World.
Japy Freres (Japy Brothers)
Outstanding Antique French Clock Set, the clock is a beautiful green onyx with gilded mounts. 8 day French movement striking on a bell. Shaped top, Corinthian column supports standing on ...
An extremely fine quality French deep rouge marble and bronze gilt clock set comprising of a pair of two branch candelabra garnitures and a mantel clock. The clock is adorned ...
This is an unusual French 19th Century antique decorative combination clock & aneroid barometer with an equestrian hunting theme. In good working order.
If you require more photographs & details please ...
An extremely fine quality French Belle Epoque clock set comprising of a brass and porcelain painted mantel clock with two vase urn garnitures. Both the clock and garnitures have beautifully ...
- Gorgeous French Empire marble clock set we date to circa 1910
- Smooth white marble offset by gilt fixtures including the gorgeous female figurine to the top
- Highly collectable, a ...
- Wonderful antique French Empire marble mantle clock with garniture
- Garniture are the two amphora urns that flank the clock
- Such a delightful collectors piece
- Marble has a wonderful hue ...
A quality, finely cast and chased gilt bronze (ormolu) striking mantel clock with exceptionally attractive garnitures. The case is in rococo-style with stylised foliage, floral and scroll motifs. Surmounted by ...
A stunning quality onyx clock with a pair of urns, all mounted with ormolu, clock mechanism stamped Paris, Medaille D'Argent 1855. all in excellent condition, keeps perfect time. Comes with ...
Sign upfor email alerts -Get all the latest antiquessent directly to you