- This dealer is located in Somerset, United Kingdom
Pair of East Anglian Open Armchairs
Ref: X4880 / LA78846
* A pair of good quality armchairs
* East Anglian, c.1790-1830
* Dished seats, scroll arms
* Ash and Elm with Ebony inlay
* Rich colours and solid
Height : 838.2 mm - 33 in
Width : 508 mm - 20 in
Depth : 533.4 mm - 21 in
Courtyard Antiques has clarified that the pair of East Anglian open armchairs (X4880 / LA78846) are genuinely of the period declared with the date/period of manufacture being 1780-1830.
Date of Manufacture :
Please contact Courtyard Antiques for delivery of this item.
This item is located in Somerset, United Kingdom.
This dealer does not accept instant online payment.
To buy this item please email the dealer using the enquiry form below.
Other items from Courtyard Antiques